Project Sulphur

What I did

  • Engine programming in C++
  • Transform system in C++
  • Messaging system in C++
  • Custom editor in C# and WPF
  • Project management as Scrum Master (for 2 weeks only)

What I used

    About the project

      A custom game engine written in C++ made in the third year of my game development bachelor at IGAD.The project lasted 32 weeks, including an 8 week pre-production phase. I joined the project in week 9 as both an engine and tools programmer. You can read more about the project on the website.

NOTE: the website seems to have gone offline. This mirror works and the github page still exists.